Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wedding Video

Tami and I wanted to do something special for our parents and grandparents this Christmas so we decided to put together a DVD of our wedding to send them. We collected video and photographs taken by our friends and family and compiled it together into several segments documenting the various activities surrounding our special day. The DVD was well received!

After all the time and hard work that went into putting the videos together, I thought I would post them on YouTube and put them up here as well.

Our Barbecue



This barbecue took place the evening prior to the wedding at the Jewett residence in Highland, UT. It was a fun, casual gathering of friends and family. I was unable to upload this video to YouTube due to copyright issues with the music, but finally managed to get it here on Blogger.

The Temple



We were sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Utah Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in American Fork, UT. It was a very special day that I will always cherish fondly.

The Luncheon



Following the sealing, we returned to Tami's parents for the wedding luncheon where wedding attendees and other friends and family gathered to celebrate with us.

Our Song



Rather than dancing to our song, we decided to perform it for our guests at the luncheon. The song is "Two Is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls.

The Reception



Following our honeymoon in Joseph, Oregon, we made our way to my hometown of Zillah, Washington where we held a reception.

Bridals



Our brother-in-law, Joshua Spray, took many dazzling photos of my beautiful bride at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Isn't she pretty!

Growing Up



This video originally started as a project by my brother, Glen, for our various receptions, but unfortunately he was not able to finish it prior to leaving for his church mission in Colorado, so Tami and I decided we would take what he started and finish it for our DVD. It chronicles our lives growing up and finally growing together.

And there you have it! After many hours, a few software crashes, some inexplicable exporting problems, etc. I was able to produce the completed project. Despite some of the setbacks and frustrations, I ended up having a lot of fun putting this whole thing together. Tami and I are happy to have these segments to watch and reminisce for the years to come.

p.s. feel free to watch these and other videos I have done by visiting www.youtube.com/epix360
(many available in HD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment