Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Portrait Photography

I've recently been given a couple opportunities to practice a bit of portraiture. One of Tami's old roommates from college and her husband recently had a new baby girl. They asked if I could take some baby photos for them, which I was happy to do.






Another couple that we go to church with caught wind of my photography hobby and asked if we could take some pictures for them to commemorate their baby-on-the-way.





I love being taking pictures and touching them up in Photoshop. I just hope that people aren't mislead into thinking that I am some great photographer when they ask me to take photos for them. I'm still learning a lot.

I decided that I ought to have some sort of watermark for my photos and this was the best I could come up with. If I ever get more serious about my photography I may have to give it a little more thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment